Deleting the HIDIVE app from your device does not cancel your subscription. You must follow the cancel instructions below in order to stop being billed.
If you signed up via the HIDIVE app via iTunes / Apple, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
From your computer:
- Download or open iTunes
- If you are not already signed in, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID
To sign in, select Account from the menu bar at the top of your screen or at the top of the iTunes window, then select Sign In. You'll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select Account from the menu bar at the top of your screen or at the top of the iTunes window, then select View My Account. You may be asked to sign in
- On the Account Information screen, scroll to the Settings section
- To the right of Subscriptions, select Manage
- To the right of the HIDIVE subscription, select Edit ***
- Select Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the page
- Select Confirm
From your iPhone or iPad:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings
- Tap your name
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select HIDIVE ***
- Select Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the page.
- Select Confirm
Find your Subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Refund Requests: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
*** If you don't see a HIDIVE subscription, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If you are still unable to find your subscription, contact Apple support for help locating and cancelling your subscription.
If you don't see a HIDIVE subscription and only have one Apple ID, you might have subscribed directly through HIDIVE and not through iTunes. In this case,
please use this article to cancel your subscription.