Favorites & My Queue Maximum Values
HIDIVE has implemented a maximum number of items in the following user-generated lists: Favorites and My Queue. The Favorites and My Queue will have a maximum number of items that may be added.
Maximum Number of Favorite Items: 100
Maximum Number of My Queue Items: 20
How do I manage my Favorites and My Queue lists?
HIDIVE will allow you to add any items to your Favorites and My Queue lists. To add a new Title to your Favorites and My Queue:
Locate the title you want to add to your Queue
Click the “Add to Queue” button
The selected title will now be at the front of your queue/favorites
If you were already at your Max Displayed items, the oldest item on the list will be removed from the list.
How do I remove all items from Favorites or My Queue?
The easiest way to clean up your Queue will be on our website. You can remove items from your Favorites and My Queue, and refresh the pages to see the older items shuffle into place. You may then remove these items in succession until you have removed all items you wish to not have in your Favorites or My Queue.
- Login to HIDIVE website
- Go to the category page for the list you want to manage: Favorites or My Queue:
- My Queue: https://www.hidive.com/my-queue/
- Favorites: https://www.hidive.com/favorites
- On each title visible, click the “Remove from (Queue/Favorites)” button.
- Repeat this step until you have removed all items you do not want from your list.
- Click F5 to refresh the page.
- Repeat the above steps until you have removed everything from your lists that you do not want to see.
Ok, that's great, but the blue window just won't close!
Are you unable to close the modal window? Please check out these troubleshooting steps!
- Clear browser cache and any and ALL HIDIVE cookies and try again (You will be asked to confirm Cookies & Release notes 1 more time each, but that should be the end of it.)
- If that does not work, use the following Chrome tool to clear your DNS cache: chrome://net-internals/#dns
- If this does not clear the issue for you, other reasons that could cause this are:
- Cookie Blocking addons/features of the browser (Do you have any
- Cookie Blocking settings?)
- Sticky sessions (if you have any session retention settings on your browser, the old cookies may be stuck from being removed).
- Try again on a different browser just to confirm if this behavior is on all browsers or just one.