- A promo code is defined as a alpha numeric key code that entitles a user with one month of complimentary access to HIDIVE's streaming service.
- Unless indicated otherwise, promo code users will not be eligible for a day free trial.
- Existing and returning subscribers may apply a promo code from https://www.hidive.com/signup/promotion
- Promo code benefits are non transferable and will expire if you cancel your subscription or upgrade to an annual subscription plan prior to the end of your promotional bill cycle.
- You will incur a charge of $4.99 USD/MO once your promo code benefit expires.
- You may see a temporary authorization hold of $4.99 on your bank statement when you add or update a method of payment on your account, however, you won't receive your first charge until after your promotional code credit is exhausted.
- You can only use promo codes on monthly subscriptions.
- First time and returning subscribers who select the monthly billing subscription plan are currently eligible to use a promo code
- The annual subscription option is not eligible to be combined with any additional discounts or promotions at this time.
- Customers who manage their billing through iTunes are not eligible to use a promo code at this time.
- You must have an active method of payment on file to use a promo code.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
How to Apply:
1.) Promo codes may only be redeemed during the sign up process from https://www.hidive.com/signup/promotion
2.) In order to redeem a code, you must select the monthly subscription plan.
3.) Enter your email address, password, promo code, and payment credentials..
How to Confirm:
You can always confirm that your promo code was successfully applied by visiting your My Account page.
Check your REMAINING CREDIT section. Any number higher than $0 means that you have a credit balance on your account associated with a promo code.
Support for GIFT/PROMO CODE VALIDATION ERROR:
You may have received validation error for some of the following reasons:
- You already have an active account and attempted to apply a promo code restricted to new and returning customers only
- You have attempted to apply the promo code to an annual subscription
- You attempted to apply the promo code and don't have an active payment card on file
- The promo code has expired
- You already redeemed the promo code
- Someone else has already redeemed the promo code
- You bill is managed through an iTunes account